Wednesday, April 24, 2013

omg its truly a hell to go on stores when they have sales or likely happenings
i prefering to the past days i have been visiting TRUTH , who sell the most hairs from 75, and even some older hairs from 35 Linden
i love TRUTH hairs and if you are lucky you can manage to  get there, even though it takes a while  to rezz,
but its worth it;)
i got a hang for the fades of the newer hairs so this is one of that tones i am wearing on the pic´s
>TRUTH< Sierra - toast

the corsette, top & pants are from SKE

weapons once again GTS slash centipede

thoose lovely boots are from ENIGMA, go check the gorean district out i will pass a link


Extreme sounds that told me
They held me down every night
I didn't have much to say
I didn't give up the line
I closed my eyes and closed myself
And closed my world and never opened up to anything
It could get me along


No comments: