Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ars amandi

Soon My vaccation is over , so many lovely lazy days im not use to & damn i got lots and lots things I am looking forward to.  So many nice wellmade posts of the bloggers!                                          One upcoming event None should get glip of  is the Fantasy Gacha Carnival I both seen and heard the Makers/designers put up a real good Effort for us all to be happy;). From 1st oct to 31st oct                                    Therefore "The art of love"                                                                                                                       To all My loved ones and all ppl who keeps send me sweet feedback, big hearts to you.                     See now as the coversucker I am I picked this song                                                                           From the sunny beaches i Thailand                                                                                                    Love Zandra

No comments: