Friday, September 6, 2013

I just wanna thank you all for the lovely respond I get over this blog, it really warms me <3
some months been more or less depending mood lol , but its been awsomly fun and its totally peace giving to have some to use and combinate the SL shopping habit with. And now i have my LOVELY dear friend Krysti here as well, she will keep up a lot good stuff! From the 10th september and start of October  she will be totally alone cause I´m gonna go on VACCATION woooohooooooo
Thailand Thailand Thailand
Sun, Bath, Massage, Awsome food SHOPPING, Yeah a total relaxion and awsomness hehehe
But i will gonna be back for LOT more inspiration 
Enough Talking... here is what i am wearing

.:GSpot:. Winter is coming RARE

.:GSpot:. Freija Brokat corsage

(Yummy) Featherweight Necklace

.:GSpot:. Aphrodisia  headband

.:GSpot Odessas Armor

TRUTH HAIR Lyma - LightBlondes01

Zaara : [Mesh] Ria coverup S *nude* (NEW)

(Yummy) Midsummer Blossom Necklace - Egg Shell

No comments: