Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Equinox Severius



Hey peeps, I blog for fun and to chill my nervs, either i log a slave alt my free or a male avi to make some posts here. & so my babbling
But there are very creative and talented people in sl who are making this possible for us
This outfit I am wearing is made By Titan Footman with a fancy store named Equinox, creating his own mesh
I strongly recommend you to go have a look in the store and to follow up what he will bring for us
a link to the store

here is what Robin is wearing:

Equinox Severius Noir

[The Forge] Daerwen Bracer 

.:GSpot:. Maris headdress V2 metallic

+Nuuna+ Meta

.ID. Liquid Eyes / Mens Dept / Dark Blue

*LightStar-Assassin Boots-Black

[PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth

[INK] Hair___AGAINST ::Baige(

Valhalla Sword & shield



Lots love 

<3 Zandra



No comments: