Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beneath your Beautiful



 2 days left on this cute event " The Feeling"
I am wearing two items from the even made by AinaraLuas
Luas Gansta Cap Gatcha
Luas My Glam Clutch

Thanks to Manna I found a lovely necklace from Zibska, that is up on this event
Zibska ~ Evelyn Rose

Nana Imogen made sure to give me some sweet poses from La petite morte.
.la petite morte. unicorn pose prop

Very pretty top/dress 
 Coquet. Peplum Sweater Combo - Rose

& just what I needed some cool basic pantyhose that comes with the slink feet applier
:.::Hot Stuff::.: Pantyhose white

Slink Ilena Sandals White
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) 

[e] Kendal - Essentials

My dear friend who I heart very muuuchooooo has put up a blog & I am excited to see wha you will flash your sexy swag with IrelandJohn Comet
here is the link to his awsome blog to be^^

I might have add this song before , but its just for U John




No comments: