Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dont Loose Yourself


I am so greatfull to meet so lovely people in a so called "Game" Sl
For me thoose close peoples of mines are not a game, they fill my part time with joy
Adira Spingflower is one of thoose I would say has the greatest heart and a special relation to
She has this 25L tuesday this pretty slave outfit up 
[Teri] Marla 
(the bra, neckcorsette & skirt)

~Soedara~ Bruised body Soedara
I love Soedara for years, so many good slave outfits and jewels options as well as boots

The pretty bunny was gifted from My mama Sweetest dearest Cloey 
if i have done my lessons and studies correct , you can get this at the chapter four
Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Bunny - Fudge
its a sweet gacha machine so it means its also transferable, very cute for gifts to!
At the chapter four i got over this hair as well - Little bones
little bones. Eden

An other favourite maker of mine is Pucca Firecaster, which armours I am wearing in this post
PFC~War Kitten @ We<3Role-Play
take a good look at her mainstore as well, soooo many cool stuff there all from furniture to weapons & clothing

Slink Sandals & Slink feets & Slink hands



This Norwegian man has soooooo many nice songs, if you have the time check out his other songs as well
Anyways here is one taste of his 

No comments: