Sunday, September 28, 2014

Changes



A big heart to new & old faces & Designers who keeps giving me feedback, warms me a lot ♥♥♥

Lets start with some news! Got in contact with a person who is making a new brand with so far focus on the wearable smoochieness that I am wearing on the picture above. I really looking forward to see what will be next from this creative Designer Sleepykittens
Oopsie - Noctis - Multi color point - RARE
Now at the mainstore rolling on the gacha machine

Lumiere Kettle Necklace ("LCorse" 90x60x90 )

* .:: deeR ::. * ~Lolas~ High/low dress [Liath] (Sidofox Zsun)

*May's Soul* Thor revenge girls collar and bracers

Yasum*Calipso Overknee*

Paperbag. My Fav Black Tights Gartered

Yasum*Face Armor*

Serenity Style- Autumn Ladder & Rare pumkin man

little bones. Golden Ribs

No comments: