Saturday, December 6, 2014

I woke up like this


*
December is busy as fuck for me, my days consists with my gay headwaiter running flashing his nude ass for our guests or drunk ass christmas celebrating people
but I love it 
So in between I will try to pull up some posts also this month;)

.Keystone. Merlusa // Gold // Onyx
Designer Aymee Monk

.Pekka.  . Astrid bracer -onyx 
Designer  Kathya Szczepanski

MOON // Hair // Isolation
Groupgift!!! absolute fantastic hair (group cost 99l)

Luas Bianca - Top & shoulders
Designer AinaraLuas

{ DATUM } Babylon tattoo - new
{ DATUM } - I woke up like this 
Designer NaomiMia

alterego I asym skirt

Oopsie Chihuahua Cream
Designer SleepyKittens

<R> Vast Necklace (w/choker) - Ravens
Ripped @ MP

May´s soul ave maria crown black
Designer May Tolsen

♥♥♥
Z

No comments: