Monday, January 20, 2014

Black Scarlet









MayElise

Here is my lovely friend May, is´nt she adorable!!
I catched her a time back in this lovely outfit & today we finally took the time to make some shots, I couldnt choose less than 6 of our pics we took 
It´s definately a perform with attitude (the swedish inner strength) ;))))))) <3
So for you people who loves to be in a fairytail or just love this black style, here is what she is wearing
(I LOVE BLACK!!!)

.:GSpot;, Raven-Nell Collar Black

MG - Necklace Truth Owl -  Black -  RARE

GeWunjo : Delfine gold belt

Glam Affair Couture Eyeliner no.02

.a.  Sionnach Circlet

.Enfant Terrible. Chloes Bracer

Apple May Designs -  Neveah Gown - Black

Earthstones Chandraki Earring -  Gold Tigers Eye

Ingenue :: Paola flats (We <3 RP)

pr!tty . Lux hair

Zibska - Keallach Pauldron


Ty May for letting me do this;)

here is an awsome song she picked




No comments: